Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's Friday again!  Come play along with our newest sketch.  This weeks sketch was brought to you by Robbie Rubala.  Be sure to upload your sketch! 


If this is your first stop on our "tour" please be sure to go through all the members blogs to see their creations.  Their blogs will be the only visible place for you to view their creations!  So go be inspired to create and share what you love!  The beginning blog on the tour is Angela Walters.  If for some reason one of our members posting is not showing you can always come back here and click on the next name on the tour!  Thanks for the support and allowing us to inspire you to create and share!

So here is the template Robbie gave us:




6 comments:

Sue said...

There is no link to upload sketch.

Meighan Wheller said...

Unfortunately there is not link to upload my sketch, I will keep checking back to see when it is loaded. Regards Meighan

Deb said...

Sorry guys! I am not sure what the problem is with the link. I would fix it if I knew how. Maybe you could put your links in with your comments? I would love to see what you come up with!!

Sue said...

Here's my link:
http://randomthings-sue.blogspot.com/2011/04/4-22-11-sketch-frenzy-friday-042211.html

Janice said...

Love the sketch! Here's the link to my card

http://twin2u2-scrapaddict.blogspot.com/2011/04/sentiment-unknown.html

Creative Apple Scrampers said...

I have tried several times to get the link in this post this week. Blogger just is not accepting it. I am so sorry for the inconvenience.